20 THINGS TO REMEMBER:
1. Faith is the ability not to panic.
2. If you worry, you didn’t pray. If you pray, don’t worry.
3. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home every day.
4. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
5. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God wants us to be still so He can untangle the knot.
6. Do the math. Count your blessings.
7. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
8. Dear God: I have a problem. It’s me!
9. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
10. Laugh every day; it’s like inner jogging.
11. The most important things in your home are the people.
12. Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional.
13. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
16. We do not remember days, but moments. Life moves too fast, so enjoy your precious moments.
17. Nothing is real to you until you experience it; otherwise, it’s just hearsay.
18. It’s all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you are done.
19. Surviving and living your life successfully requires courage. The goal and dreams you’re seeking require courage and risk-taking. Learn from the turtle—it only makes progress when it sticks out its neck.
20. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
“God whispers in your soul and speaks to your mind. Sometimes when you don’t have time to listen, He has to throw a brick at you.
“It’s your choice: Listen to the whisper, or wait for the brick!”
REPOSTED FROM CONTACT MAGAZINE…CHECK IT OUT!
The issues of Contact magazine is something you should not miss….you will find out all sorts of things not reported in the controlled media.
Indian in the machine’s Ionic Foot Bath Plates – I’ve said it wasn’t a trend and it isn’t…detoxing from the modern world will not go away as an issue in your life. People who are sick have generally avoided detoxing their bodies and remineralizing with a good salt like Himalayan salt. My ionic foot bath plates are one way you can get those negative ions back into your body, that you need in order for your body to purge itself of toxins. The plates sell for $175 each (you purchase power unit separately). I can’t think of any other way you can detox your body of 100000’s of toxins and start a new business for ~$225 can you? http://www.indianinthemachine.com/ionicfootbathplates.html International Delivery. To order send an email to Dieter Braun at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out using Paypal. Thanks for you interest….let’s keep shedding our illusions and walking into the era of human health and wellbeing together…you have my support. Dieter (Indian in the machine)