1. Salt – Table salt is a processed food and should be avoided. Try a natural good quality sea salt…many minerals are good remember? Yes it is concerning to know most restaurants use and are encouraged to use table salt.
2. Glass – Reconsider inexpensive and safe glass. It doesn’t react with food, it look great and it’s very affordable. Basically we eat part of the container the food comes in like plastic tubs, wax paper cartons, aluminum cans, paint-lined tin cans, Teflon-lined Styrofoam, Aluminum-lined soda pop and/or coffee cups. Bon appetite!
3. Fruit juices – Avoid many juices sold to the common people. For example did you know when they make orange juice they use the entire orange? There’s many pesticides and herbicides in the peel. Then they can add carcinogenic dyes (including “red” dye for red wines.). Pasteurization heats the juices and destroys lifeforce.
4. Milk – Homogenized, fortified….fat reduced etc…all turns a pure wholesome food into a frankinfood because the high temperature processing denatures the proteins which make them difficult for our bodies to deal with since they no longer recognize these proteins. Then there’s either the plastic from the carton or the aluminum from the wax paper container that you also ingest. Cows are fed a diet of phosphate-based feed and hormones!.L
5. Sugar – Sugar is an addictive chemical that compromises a person’s immune system therefore making a person susceptible to illness and disease yet many people and businesses acts like it’s a major food group. Did you know popular artificial sweeteners convert to formaldehyde and formic acid (ant venom) in the body?
6. Meat – Many animals are still inhumanely treated. Consider the fact that many commonly consumed animals are fed phosphates to help them grow faster then pumped with hormones to help the meat retain water. Notice how some meats no longer fry and practically boil themselves from the inside out?
7. Phosphates – Phosphates are commonly found in many food items including meat and dairy, soy milk. Your body will need to grab some Calcium and Magnesium from your body or diet to deal with consumed phosphates.
8. Yoga – You don’t need weight, bikes, and exercise machines to have a fit body. Get to know your body by stretching it alone or with others. Poses squeeze your internal organs and glandular system like a wringing a sponge which has a healthy benefit. Bring oxygen to your brain by safely standing on your head. Wonderful!
9. Natural vs. unnatural. Generally speaking if it isn’t found in nature and you either consume it or smear it on your body, you will need to give up some of your lifeforce in order to deal with it. Our bodies do not recognize many of these artificial substances that are considered “normal” in our society. Rethink shampoos, soaps, hand crèmes, salad dressings, breads, fruit wax, soda pop, candy, lip balm, make up, deodorants, shaving cream etc.
10. Oil and flour – Many room temperature oils and flours commonly sold are in fact, rancid but special food processing masks this fact that should be, but isn’t detectible by scent. Hydrogenated veg. oils commonly used in restaurants are poison to the liver. Oil and flour are processed foods. Oil and flour purchased from refrigerators or made fresh are much better choices. Consider the miracle effects of Coconut oil if you struggle with weight or skin issues, consume it and try it on your skin and you will truly be AMAZED.
11. Acid-forming foods – Minimize foods that are acid-forming in the body such as vinegars, beer, pickles, sugar, oils, meats, coffee, black and green tea, chocolate, pop, aspirin, dairy, drugs in general. An acidic body creates a breeding ground for parasites, bacteria, STDs, viruses, amoebas and creates conditions that favour cancer.
12. Garlic – Raw garlic is a health miracle. One clove a day perhaps at the cost of about 2 cents/day. Affordable?
13. Nature – Many petals, barks, leafs, roots, tree resins, seeds are powerful medicines that are antifungal, antiviral, anticancer. Reconsidered “weeds” like Chickweed, Dandelion and Thistle..free from Creator! Add blood detoxifiers like fresh parsley, cilantro, watercress, mint, to meals. Get to know some of the natural medicines (hint: frankincense and myrrh!) that affect your glandular system, which regulates all bodily processes particularly the pituitary gland and the pineal gland (both associated with third eye located at forehead). This is highly recommended!!! Love, Dieter